Autor Wątek: 266. The victory is Garcias first this year with his last win coming at the Joho  (Przeczytany 33 razy)

lxt1217

• Top Agroturysta
  • Reputacja: +0/-0
  • Miejscowość: yopoiy-p
  • Ulubiony Region: dhsjhb
CHONBURI, Thailand -- Sergio Garcia shot a final-round 68 to beat Henrik Stenson by four strokes and win the Thailand Golf Championship at the Amata Spring Country Club on Sunday. The 33-year-old Spaniard, who held the lead since the second round, turned in a solid final round that featured six birdies and two bogeys to finish on 22-under 266. The victory is Garcias first this year with his last win coming at the Johor Open, an Asian Tour event in Malaysia last December. "It was great, an amazing week," said Garcia, who has now won four Asian Tour titles in his career. "Im very, very happy and I cant wait to go back home to Switzerland and kind of sleep on it a little bit. "I knew Henrik was going to make it difficult for me. Hes been playing so amazingly great, and he did. I started well, but he also did. He kept hitting good shot after good shot," Garcia added. Garcia raised some eyebrows by playing with his girlfriend, Katharina Boehm, as his caddie this week, but the partnership has proved to be effective. Swedens Stenson, who recently made history when he became the first player to win the Race to Dubai and the FedEx Cup, matched Garcias 68 in his final round for an 18-under 270 total. "It was a good week. Especially (because) Ive had a great year but coming here really on the fumes left in the tank, not too much going for me to perform this week in that sense. But ... I was hanging in there and I was just coming up a couple short," Stenson said. "I needed something really, really good to happen there. I had a couple of chances to get a little bit close around 8 and 9 but I didnt make those two birdie putts and Sergio was hanging in there, made one or two good saves and then he made three birdies in a row, and then he pulled away, and then really I would need something spectacular to happen the last four or five holes." Alexander Levy of France shot a 69 to finish another four shots back for a 274 total and third place. Last years winner, Charl Schwartzel of South Africa, with a second straight 67, was joint fourth on 275 along with Yuki Kono of Japan, US Open champion Justin Rose, and Anirban Lahiri of India. American Rickie Fowler endured an up and down round that featured six birdies and four bogeys for a 70 and an 11-under 277 to finish in a share of eighth place with Thailands Chapchai Nirat. Lerentee McCray Jersey .J. - Pete Carroll is in support of the NFL looking further into whether medicinal marijuana could beneficial for players. T.J. Yeldon Jersey . LOUIS -- David Ross never expected to be on a World Series podium. http://www.thejaguarsfansshop.com/Jaguars-Cody-Kessler-Draft-Jersey/. -- Nick Bjugstad snapped out of his scoring slump and spoiled Drew MacIntyres first NHL start. Jalen Ramsey Jersey . She was 30. The former British No. 1 died peacefully surrounded by family and friends, the Womens Tennis Association said on its website. The Kyiv-born Baltacha, who represented Britain at the 2012 London Olympics, was diagnosed with the illness in January, two months after retiring from tennis and only weeks after she married her long-time coach Nino Severino. Myles Jack Jersey . Gorges is believed to have suffered the injury while blocking a shot with a hand during Montreals win over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday. The Canadiens added to their defensive depth this week by acquiring veteran Mike Weaver from the Florida Panthers.Jose Mourinho will clash with his old foe Arsene Wenger when Manchester United take on Arsenal, live on Sky Sports 1HD on Saturday lunchtime.  Wenger has never beaten Mourinho in a competitive match and psychologist Sir Cary Cooper has been discussing why the former Chelsea boss has had such a hold over the Frenchman in the Premier League.Mourinho is actually a good, natural psychologist. I think he actually did a psychology degree in Portugal, Cooper told Sky Sports News HQ. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Man Utd vs Arsenal November 19, 2016, 11:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Hes good at the mind games.dddddddddddd Hes always been good at then. Whereas Wenger is more straight - hes less interested in that.Click the video above to watch Cary Cooper discuss Mourinhos mind games...Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Rooney fit for United-Arsenal Pogbas dab used to teach maths Arsenals travel trouble Gunners hopeful over Sanchez Cheap Denver Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys Cheap Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys Cheap Phoenix Suns Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Houston Rockets Jerseys Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Cheap San Antonio Spurs Jerseys Cheap Golden State Warriors Jerseys ' ' '

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14